Managing Director Dave Pierce has more than 28 years’ experience in rail maintenance
All of our local staff and reliable contractors are passionate about what they do and have extensive experience working in the industry in Central Queensland. All of our dedicated and professional staff are fully qualified to meet the requirements of the Department of Primary Industries, Aurizon, Queensland Rail, Stanwell Corporation and local councils.
Our team of local employees and reliable contractors are on call 24/7 to quickly mobilize the right workforce for any job.
Winstondale Spraying Contractors is familiar with all Aurizon and Queensland Rail industry guidelines and our Work Method Statements were developed specifically for the requirements of rail industry and government agreements.
Our staff are all fully trained and have years of experience working in the rail corridor, inside and outside the danger zone.
Winstondale Spraying Contractors understands that companies face many demands for their time and resources. We are committed to be the most reliable and hassle-free choice for vegetation control, and we provide a complete service.
Our Vision & Values
Our vision is to be the vegetation control specialists of choice
Our vision is to be the vegetation control specialists of choice – the company that customers want to work with, employees want to work for and that the community respects and values.
Our company operates around the values of:
- Providing a zero harm-environment for our employees to enjoy their work and excel.
- Employing local staff and using local providers whenever possible.
- Respecting the environment in everything we do and always adhering to best practice.
- Acting honestly, fairly and with integrity.
- Maintaining the highest level of quality in everything we do.
Winstondale Spraying Contractors have up to date insurance cover
- Full insurance with $20 million public liability cover.
- Full Work Cover policy
- Full Motor Vehicle, Machinery and Equipment Insurance